Leave a review and receive a brew Promotion (the “Promotion”)
By entering this Promotion, the participant will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and be bound by them.
- The Promotion is organised by Berlin Packaging UK (company number: 538781), Lady Lane, Hadleigh, Suffolk IP7 6AS, (the “Promoter“).
- The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 18+, excluding employees of the Promoter or their immediate families, its associated agents or anyone else professionally associated with the administration of the Promotion.
- Internet access is
- The Promotion opens at 00:00 BST on 1st March 2023 and closes at 23:59 BST on 31st December 2023 (the “Promotional Period“).
How to Enter:
- Customers need to complete the survey received from [email protected]
- Entries are limited to one entry per day and the Promoter reserves the right to reject any entries beyond this.
- The prize is : £5 Starbucks gift voucher
- Participants can win a maximum of one prize.
Winner Selection and Notification:
- Winner Selection:
- Each participant who will complete the survey will receive £5 gift voucher.
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted via the email address provided on the feedback form. The winner will receive their prize no later than two weeks after completing the survey.
Delivery of the Prize:
- The Prize shall be delivered to the Entrant as soon reasonably possible, but no later than 2 weeks after an Entrant has entered the Promotion and won a Delivery of the Prize is subject to government social distancing restrictions and other COVID-19 related delays, and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any Prize which is lost in transit or unable to be delivered for whatever reason.
- Winners shall indemnify and hold the Promoter and their respective affiliates, directors, agents, or other partners (the “Indemnitees“) harmless from any claims, actions, proceedings, costs (including reasonable legal fees) and expenses brought or asserted by a third party against any of the Indemnitees arising as a result of the
Promoter’s use of the Winner’s Relevant Post, including but not limited to any breach of third-party intellectual property rights.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another Prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- This Promotion is not sponsored by Starbucks UK, and the Promoter is not affiliated with Starbucks UK.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these terms and conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all circumstances in relation to the
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or withdraw the Promotion as necessary due to unavoidable circumstances beyond its control make this necessary, but will use all reasonable endeavours to minimize the effect on participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and
©2022 Berlin Packaging UK, Lady Lane, Hadleigh, Suffolk, IP7 6AS, United Kingdom